Maximum 6 People per Table. All members of your party must be present to be seated. All parties must include food with their order after being seated. Table reservations are highly recommended. There is no charge to reserve a table..
Each court reservation includes a designated 6 person table and an order of Chips & Queso. Only 4 people from your party can play on the court at one time. The cost to reserve a court is $50 per hour.
Each lane reservation includes a designated 6 person table and an order of Chips & Queso. Only 4 people from your party can play on a lane at one time. The cost to reserve a lane is $20 per hour.
Each kids’ area reservation includes a designated 6 person table and an order of Chips & Queso. The cost to reserve either kids’ area is $50 per hour.
FAQs and Policy Changes:
What changes have you made to ensure safety?
- The inside area will be closed until further notice, with the only exception being for the use of restrooms.
- Tables will be available only on the patio and only for parties of 6 or less.
- Guests must sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Tables have been spaced more than 6’ apart, and certain tables have been closed or removed to ensure lower capacity and/or to ensure clear and spacious walkways. DO NOT MOVE TABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- Reservations are encouraged.
- NO Outside items can be brought into the facility, including but not limited to bags (small purses and diaper bags are allowed), water bottles, and gear.
- Wakefield Crowbar staff will be wearing face coverings at all times. For the safety of our staff and other guests, we recommend that all our guests wear a face covering when entering the venue.
- All menus, plates, silverware, etc will be one time use disposable items.
- Condiments will only be provided by request and will be one time use packets.
- All guests, including children, must remain at their tables while dining, with the exception of using the restroom facilities. If you are unable to keep your children at your table at all times, please do not bring them. There are kids’ areas available for hourly rentals (details below).
- We will not be providing high chairs or booster seats. You may bring your own compact versions of high chairs, booster seats or strollers, provided they do not result in a breach of the 6’ distance between your party and other guests.
Is the bar open?
- While we will have our full bar available for purchase with your meal, we are currently operating as a restaurant only.
- All seated tables must include food with their order after being seated. Parties will not be allowed to partake in drinks only without any food order being placed.
- We will have our kitchen and full bar available, however all orders must be placed with a server, i.e. you cannot walk up to a bar to order.
Can I play volleyball or cornhole?
- Volleyball courts and cornhole lanes will be available for hourly rentals only ($50/hr for volleyball or $20/hr for cornhole).
- Reservations include a 6 person table directly adjacent to your court or lane.
- Although your table will allow for up to 6 people in your party, only a maximum of 4 players can be playing on your court or lane at one time, and all players must be in your party of 6, i.e. other guests cannot join you if they were not originally seated with your party.
- Courts and lanes will only be opened for reservations and will be closed any time there is not a reservation in place.
- Please bring your own volleyballs and cornhole bags, as we will not provide these for guests.
Can I use the kids’ area?
- The kids’ area with playground and the kids’ sandbox (court 3) will be available for hourly rentals only. Each area includes a designated table which can accommodate up to 6 people in one party and an order of Chips & Queso. All guests in the kids’ areas must be within your party, i.e. other guests cannot join you if they were not originally seated with your party.
- All guests, including children, must remain at their tables or in their rented areas at all times, with the exception of using the restroom facilities, and must maintain a 6’ distance from any other patrons. . If you are unable to ensure your children maintain a 6’ distance from all patrons, please do not bring them.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are allowed, however they must be leashed at all times, and must not impede the ability for other guests to maintain a 6’ distance from your party.
Can I still order food to go and for delivery?
Absolutely. You can still order for curbside pickup online through our website or by phone, and you can still order for delivery through Grubhub.