Cornhole Lane Rentals Pricing:
Mon – Thurs before 4pm – $10/hr
Mon – Thurs after 4pm – $25/hr
Fri – Sun $25/hr
Must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
Free to use if not reserved
,Playground or Sand Box Rentals Pricing:
Mon – Thursday: Free Play
Friday, Saturday & Sunday – $25/hr
*Reservations over 3 hours require $1,500 food & beverage spend.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowbar is strictly 21+ after 10pm
BOOK A TABLE
Table reservations are available at no cost. Please email us at email@example.com for table reservations.
FAQs and Policies:
Can I play volleyball or cornhole?
- Volleyball courts will be available for hourly rentals only.
- Cornhole boards will be available at no cost unless they are rented or there is league play or tournaments. If you would like to play cornhole, please ask a staff member to get the boards setup for you.
- For volleyball play, we ask that there are no more than 6 players on each side of the net.
- Courts will only be opened for reservations and will be closed any time there is not a reservation in place.
- Please bring your own volleyballs.
Can I use the kids’ area?
- The kids’ playground are is available for open play until 10pm each day when not reserved for a private party.
- The kids’ area with playground and the kids’ sandbox (court 3) are both available for rental for private parties.
- If you are wanting to reserve the kids’ playground area during a time that is blocked off for open play, please contact us to inquire about availability.
- Please ensure that your children remain in the reserved areas and are not running in the general seating area.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are allowed, however they must be leashed at all times and be well behaved.
Do you provide volleyballs or cornhole bags, or do we need to bring our own?
- We are BYOB (Bring Your Own Balls/Bags), so please bring your own. We typically have loaner cornhole bags available, but we do not provide volleyballs. New volleyballs are available for purchase at the bar if needed.
Do you have a lost and found?
- We are not responsible for lost property; however, we try to do our best to make sure lost items get back to their rightful owners. If you believe you left something behind, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do I need to cancel or reschedule my reservation more than 72 hours in advance to qualify for a credit?
- By creating your reservation, you make it impossible for someone else to book the same time for that area. Most bookings happen a week or more in advance of the desired time. As a result, it can be almost impossible to get the time re-booked with less than 72 hours notice.
If you need to cancel within 72 hours and have a special circumstance you would like us to consider, please let us know ASAP so we can see what we can do.
Can I order food to go and for delivery?
Please call us at 713-485-4806 to place a to go order. We are not currently offering delivery, but we hope to offer delivery again soon.
Terms of Service (Effective January 1, 2023)
We have a no refund policy. If a reservation is canceled more than 72 hours before the start time of the reservation, we will provide a full credit for future rental, valid for 1 year from the date of the original booking. Reservations canceled within 72 hours of the scheduled start time are not eligible for a credit.
Reservations are rain or shine. If at the start time of the reservation the courts are unplayable, or if Wakefield Crowbar has deemed the area closed for safety or any other reason in advance of or during your rental time, a full credit will be provided for future rental valid for 1 year from the date of the original booking.
Never assume courts are unplayable. Houston weather is unpredictable and can be very scattered in nature.
Please send all weather-related inquiries to: email@example.com.